Komaedeus of the Trees
- Komaedeus of the Trees is elementally aligned with plants.
- He is depicted as an old man with long white hair whose buttcheeks hug the tree trunk he is affixed to.
- His loincloth is light grey gingham.
- He seeks to right wrongs and implement justice, but he only goes as far as to spur these motives in others. He will not tell the full truth if it makes it seem he will fix these injustices or if it will otherwise not fire up the other party. He may also tell white lies, as a mother to their child when the truth is too heavy.
- He is known to enjoy quiche.
Another Day, Another Komaedeus
You start with a view of a meadow, with a large tree in the foreground. You are given an up and down arrow to scroll slowly up the tree, which has another Komaedeus attached at the top, cradling the trunk with his buttcheeks.
- Oh! Could it be?
- Someone has come to visit me after all this time?
I will painstakingly animate Komaedeus of the Trees ripping the tree from its roots, flipping himself over onto the ground, with the tree grasped firmly betwixt his cheeks, and he returns at last to all fours. He is butt naked besides a light grey loincloth.
He continues to unravel the lore of Komaeda Love Mail. I will write this important script later.
- Ah... Is that so?
- You came all the way out here, to see little old me...
- And yet you will have nothing to do with Komaedeus of the Trees...
- *sobbing sounds* [His sprite has tears falling down his pitiful looking face.]
>Are you okay?
CHOICE NO... NO...
Komaedeus's sprite is animated to make him saunter offscreen, his tree flopping around wildly the whole way.
The screen fades to black. In a moment, a floating Komaedeus head emerges from the center. It is silent for a few painfully slow seconds. When it opens its mouth, the dialog box and game box itself disappear. The window is completely black and featureless now, save for the words which appear in white.
- The one you know who lives in a cave spins lies.
- He has left his earthly home.
- He is not weak.
- Earth and Tree have known one another since ancient times...
- Come to me when you wish to know more.
CHOICE ARE YOU OKAY?
- Me? You care about an old hag as myself?
- Then... I will tell my tale.
He continues from CHOICE YES.
He continues from CHOICE NO... NO....